Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random Thoughts about Things

Yeah, haven't figured out that life lesson yet...I'll keep you posted.

There are times in life when you wonder if things could get any stupider and then you're reminded that you shouldn't have asked such a silly question!

Some people aren't happy people. Some people are seemingly happy people, but aren't. Some people are genuinely happy. And then there are some that are over the top! I know of at least one of each in my life, which makes my life extremely interesting from a soap opera standpoint. It's never dull and it's never boring.

I was forwarded this video and found it very interesting if not a little scary. I don't know if you've seen "Heroes" on TV or not but it's a good show to watch. But after watching this video, I thought differently about that show...maybe it's not so fictional after all. I started to wonder if you and I are on the verge of extinction - let me know what you think. Warning, the video is almost 20 minutes long! http:www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNcLKbJs3xk (Just copy and paste in the address bar).

I like being busy. It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing stuff in a day. However, the older I get, the less interesting the stuff that keeps me busy is. It used to be that I had lots of social engagements that kept me busy, shopping for house stuff kept me busy, learning new hobbies kept me busy. These days, it's organizing stuff at work, putting out fires, grocery shopping, paying bills and ha! traffic tickets! These kind of things aren't so exciting and I'm starting to wonder if I stopped doing those things, would I have more time to spend on what used to keep me busy? Hmmm, interesting thought...

Well gotta go think up some kind of ice breaker for a meeting next week...what to do, what to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment