Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Adventure Anyone?

Sometimes you know when you're in need of something...you just start craving it. Like iron...sometimes you just need to eat red meat! Your body knows you need it and makes it clear by sending you cravings. Well I'm craving an adventure right now! A change of scenery, something to spark my soul, something that will let me know I'm not sitting here while life passes me by. As you all know I've been looking for something for some time. What kind of something I'm not so sure but I can pretty much guarantee it's not right under my nose - I need to step out of my zone and experience some adventures. Boston's coming up...perhaps I'll come find some inspiration there...

There are times when you sit back and accept how foolish you look. I'm not talking every day, although I'm sure some of you would make an argument for that, but I digress. I'm talking about how you get sucked into doing something due to mob mentality. I'm not really sure how many people make up a mob but I know it's more than two. In any event, today was one of those days. We did this stupid video for a staff retreat and really, it's pretty lame even in my books. Anyway, you go along with the group (aka mob) because you don't want to be the lone member calling it like it is. Could that be considered some form of lying? Good God...just another reason I'll be smoking a toad in Hell!!! Well, on the bright side, that would be considered an adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment