Monday, February 23, 2009

Back to School?

I think I'm in the middle of learning a life lesson somehow - I just have to figure what it is that I should be taking away from all of it. Life keeps throwing these seemingly meaningless frustrations at me, situations that are gnawing away at my subconscious. Sometimes I feel like God is testing me with these people/situations and I tread lightly as not to fail the test. But what are they all trying to teach me? No clue. Could it just be a form of humour on His part? Am I just supposed to sit back, laugh at it all and move on? Oh only if I knew then I could relax about everything. Keep treading water, keep your head up and breathe - there's gotta be some rescue net soon! Until then, I think I'll just keep chuckling away, it can't mean anything more than that. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment