Sunday, February 1, 2009

Two New Things

Today I tried two new things! I made homemade chocolate chip muffins and I helped Bruce with a photo shoot this afternoon. I think making the muffins was definitely the easier of the two! Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun today. Bruce has a wedding next weekend so he met with the couple today to get to know them a little better and to get them more comfortable in front of the camera, which I think is a brilliant move! We were sitting in Hub mall waiting for them to show up and I see this couple with two children in tow...Bruce wasn't expecting them to bring their kids so he asked me to stick around. Originally I was just gonna walk around campus with my camera and explore on my own but I agreed to tag along. I'm glad I did cuz it was a lot of fun working with the two kids, Leanne and Michael.


Back to the chocolate chip muffins. I don't think I'd put as many chocolate chips in next time. WHAT?!! I know! Who knew I would ever cut back on chocolate! However, there wasn't enough muffin. Oh the trials and tribulations of baking! I think I'd also put in a little more salt to set off the flavour of the chocolate. Sometimes salt can be a good thing. Plus I served them warm, partly cuz I couldn't wait for them to cool and partly cuz the recipe suggested it.

I think they'll be better at room temperature though. I'll test that theory tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment