Saturday, February 7, 2009

All Good

Sometimes I worry that my blogging is too cheesy, too hokey, too introspective. I guess it's just reflective of what I seem to be experiencing these days. I try to make sense of some of the seemingly senseless things that I witness on an almost daily basis. Just think of it as getting a free look inside my head. See...there's more than just empty space in there!

I like coffee. I like Bailey's. I like hot tubs. I like Sally. Put them altogether and I'm happy! Spent a couple of hours with Sally in her hot tub and then we had lunch while watching HGTV. What a great day! However, I was so relaxed and tired that I didn't have the energy to do much else after that so I napped for an hour this afternoon. That makes me happy too! So what if I don't feel like I accomplished a lot today? I deserve a day off here and there.

Wow, that was exhausting writing the last two paragraphs...I'm gonna sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment