Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yawn...

Sorry there was no blog yesterday. I fell asleep, no, no...I went for a nap last night at about 7 or so (Bruce had to work late) but ended up sleeping through till my alarm went off this morning at 5:45! Must have needed the Zzzz's - maybe my immune system needed to bank some beauty sleep in order to build its' resistance to upcoming illnesses. That sounds good - that's what I'm going with!

Today was wonderful - a day away from the office. Ok, so it was computer training in a boardroom with no windows and the heat was waaaaaay too high but it was still a day away from the office! And I got a certificate! Tell me that's not special. A highlight in my life. I stopped into the office this morning before my training to check email and there was an envelope perched on my keyboard. Good God! My birthday's not for 162 days yet...even I think it's too early for a birthday card! Well no, it wasn't a card wishing me good luck in the next year but it was a thank you card from my 'manager' congratulating me on all my achievements in the last week and a half! What?!! Seriously? She should have been congratulating me on lowering my golf score online...does she seriously think I'm busy?! I guess it's another check for her 'manager to-do list'! In any event, it's always entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment