Friday, January 2, 2009

Minus What?!!?

As I was about to walk out the door this morning, I heard the DJ announce that it was -38 outside! Minus what??? They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...I'll let you know if that's true if I make it home tonight!
I used to roll my eyes when Bruce packed up his camera and brought it to every family get together but he put them all together in a fabulous video of 2008 - a year in review so to speak. He has captured so much in the past year, photos of all our family, friends, places we travelled to, things we've done! There are things I've forgotten about and some candid shots I didn't realize he captured - all I can say is I will never roll my eyes again! As my parents get older, as people move farther away, pictures become more precious - they lock my memories in! I'm blessed to have such wonderful people in my life and even more blessed to be married to one!

No comments:

Post a Comment