Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cozy


Even though it's cold outside...really cold outside - sometimes life is cozy. Take right now for instance - I'm in my PJs and my tummy's full from a fantastic homemade dinner and I'm in my craft room with my dog on my lap. Cozy. I got to thinking the other day, life races by so fast sometimes that you miss the best part of it - the cozy parts. I'm gonna try to stop and appreciate those times when they come around. The person who waits a couple seconds more to hold the door for you instead of speeding up to avoid having to do that for you - that person took some time for you. The surprise coffee on your desk in the morning - you know that's from a true friend, someone thought you'd like it...they were thinking of you. Even the styrofoam cup full of paper that's perched ever so delicately inside a cupboard so when you open it, it's like ticker tape at a parade in your office - they took the time to set you up cuz you're worth it. Those are the cozy parts and I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment