Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ready...Set...Steam!!!

It finally arrived! Our Shark Steamer!!! It came today while I was out but Bruce's dad brought it in for us while he came to play with Neko. I unpacked it, made sure all the parts were there, filled it with water and now I'm waiting for Bruce to come home because I promised I wouldn't try it until he got home! We got up one Saturday morning and plunked ourselves down in front of the TV and lo and behold an infomercial was on. We sat through it and with the both of us being neat freaks, there was no chance of us walking away from that infomercial! Too bad I just cleaned the house... Bruce isn't home yet, there's still time to throw some crud on the floor...maybe some syrup...something sticky...chocolate sauce? teriyaki sauce? maybe some melted cheese on the stove top...oh the possibilities...gotta go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment. I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend...?

    I mostly post about my Southern California experience through my art, and a Latino male perspective. Maybe you can become my pal, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay. Well I hope to hear from you soon...

    ReplyDelete