Monday, January 11, 2010

EDO

Earned Day Off. And that it is. Work an extra 20 minutes a day to get an extra day off in the month. You're supposed to use this day to run your errands and go to appointments but c'mon...making appointments?! You're at the mercy of whoever you want to see, you run on their schedule. So I use my EDO as a time to catch up on things, change the bedding, rotate the mattress, laundry. I had aspirations of going to Whyte Ave to check out the stores but sometimes that's more fun with somebody with you, you know?! So I slept in til eight then I made myself a latte and some toast. I caught up on some chores, like I said earlier, changing the sheets and turning the mattress. I didn't leave the house, not once! I didn't feel guilty but perhaps I should've taken advantage of the freedom from work. At least it's casual week...I'll take whatever little break from the routine that I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment