Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dang It!

I set the alarm last night so I could get up in time to go to church today. I set the wrong alarm! I changed Bruce's alarm to the time I should wake up but I put my alarm on, which is set to 5:45 am for getting up for work! Dang it! When it went off, I realized it was way too early still so I thought I switched it over to the right alarm but apparently I just hit snooze so 10 minutes later the darn alarm goes off again! At that point I hit the damn radio and turned off all alarms as I woke up at 8:37, less than half an hour before church starts and it takes me almost 40 minutes to get there from my house, not gonna make it so I may as well roll over and catch a little more shut eye!

Watched The Green Mile today. Love that movie!!! It's been awhile since I last saw it so I had forgotten much of it. I bawled like a little baby! You know it's a good movie if I bawl. Ok, ok, I've been known to tear up at Folgers' commercials too but if you haven't seen it already or it's been awhile since you have, watch The Green Mile.

So the creative menu tonight? Hamburgers. But not just regular winter hamburgers...Bruce said he's gonna bar-b-que 'em!!! Wooohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment