Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

It's 2010! Where are all the flying cars like in The Jetson's?!! I thought by now we'd be consuming pills flavoured like turkey, mashed potatoes and carrots for dinner...what happened to that?! And what about pressing a button and you'd be clean?! It's 2010 people!!! Ok, so maybe all that future talk is still future talk. I'm good with that.

Happy New Year everyone...all four of you! Ha ha ha! This year has started off beautifully! I woke up next to Bruce, Neko was in his little bed beside me, we got up and made French toast and lattes...just like last New Year's Day...hey is this gonna be Ground Hog Day?!! You know the movie...kinda loses it's funniness if I have to explain it, never mind.

Anyway, as last year, I'm not making any New Year's resolutions. That would just be setting myself up for failure as we all know that rules are meant to be broken. That is if you're a rebel like me! Ok, ok, get yourself up off the floor and pick up your chair - so I'm not that much of a rebel. In any event, I'm wishing you a wonderful 2010! I hope you find your peace and make the best of everything that 2010 hands you!

No comments:

Post a Comment