Sunday, January 17, 2010

Did You Doubt Me?

I know, you were skeptical...2,000 pieces in a week?! Ridiculous...no, not so. I have proof!



I used to puzzle all the time when I was little. I don't know when life got so busy that it fell off my radar but I'm glad I re-discovered it! I have my fellow puzzlers at work to thank for that! Bruce and I had relaxing evenings enjoying a latte and searching for that one piece! I had to make sure that Bruce took a picture - one, for you to believe me that we actually finished it and two, so we can keep a record of what puzzles we've done cuz you know there are gonna be a lot more in our future.

I lost a few days, almost a week to blogging, my apologies. Things pick up and you get home late one evening and you fall asleep when you just meant to take a 5 minute nap and you forget to blog and it's almost like you've formed a habit overnight cuz the next night you don't think about blogging cuz the last time you did it, it was two days ago. Yikes! Anyway, last Wednesday Bruce and I went down to Sir Winston Churchill Square to watch the 2010 Olympic Torch make it's way downtown. It was so exciting! The crowd was massive and full of energy, it made you smile and tears well up cuz there was so much pride in that Square. I brought my camera but when I saw the crowd and factored in my small stature I didn't bother taking it out of my bag! But Bruce was able to get some pretty nice shots...you should check them out his blog on his website - Moments In Digital!

No comments:

Post a Comment