Monday, January 4, 2010

How Puzzling...

I love puzzles. I used to do them all the time when I was little and then somehow I stopped doing them and never really got back into it! Well over the Christmas holiday I rediscovered how much I love puzzles! Work was super slow and hardly anyone was in cuz they were smart and took time off. The Beatles puzzle was screaming my name in the lunch room and so I sat down and started to piece it together...it's totally addicting! Anyway, with the help of some friends we totally finished it and I was left empty. Until the next day when I came into work and lo and behold! a new puzzle on my desk! We cracked into that bad boy right away and spent the majority of the day 'puzzling'. We got all the edge pieces put together and a chunk of pieces in the middle and then, sadly, we had to leave it as it was the New Years break. What a welcome site at lunch time today, to be able to sit back and look for that certain, special piece! I love puzzles!

No comments:

Post a Comment