Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Project

As you know, I love puzzles...I love riddles, I love challenging myself. As such, I'm excited about starting a new project tonight. Bruce's dad left us a copy of the Clarke Family Tree...I started filling in our family tree a couple of years ago. I have this great program called, what else but 'Family Tree Maker'! Tonight's project isn't so much of a challenge because everything is figured out for me and I just have to input all the information but it's still fun to see how big our 'little' family can grow!

I'm trying to be more positive this year...no, no, don't misunderstand, I didn't say I made a resolution to be more positive because remember that would just be setting myself up for failure. I wore a rubber band around my wrist and would give it a snap when I was being less than positive. Ok, I wore it for a day...it was starting to leave a mark! Perhaps work isn't the place to try to attain such a lofty goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment