Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Further on the same theme...

How old am I?! As stated in my last post, I had my birthday this weekend! It was wonderful, lots of love and attention - what I crave the most! A fabulous friend at work surprised me with a balloon bouquet - six brightly colored helium balloons! Brightened my office and put a grin on my face. Near the end of the day, I convinced another co-worker of mine to partake in a little helium before we left for the weekend! We split three balloons, sucked back the helium and giggled till we almost peed our pants! I brought the other balloons home to brighten up my office/craft room. I noticed them tonight, five days after my friend surprised me with them and they were still floating - not as high as they were on Friday but still floating. I figured I couldn't waste them so I marched down to Bruce's desk and had some fun! Well, I think I had more fun than he did but nonetheless the two of us were laughing pretty hard as I serenaded him with my chipmunk voice! Seriously, don't let a birthday make you feel older, just look a little harder for the things that bring your inner kid out!

No comments:

Post a Comment