Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My name is Sarah...

Hi There! Let me introduce myself, Sarah, Sarah Clarke. That was me being funny...you know, since I haven't blogged in a frog's life! Ha ha ha! I just made that one up, like it?! I have to tell you, writing that stupid sentence made me feel like me and I haven't felt like me for a long time. I have been so busy with work these past few weeks that I haven't really stopped to be Sarah very often. I like being Sarah.

You know what else I like being? Canadian! I have to be honest that the Olympics have never really been my thing, probably cuz I'm not athletic or that into sports. But in the last few weeks I have been totally addicted to them! I didn't expect to be at all but I think since it was so close to home that you couldn't help but get sucked in. I was so proud of our country, of our athletes...so proud!

Neko is making blogging very hard tonight. He keeps jumping up and nudging my elbows for me to play with him. Very need tonight. And he stinks like a**! Guess I gotta bathe the little stinker! Sorry this isn't the most interesting blog but I thought I should ease myself back into it! Felt good!

No comments:

Post a Comment