Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cha-ching!

When I woke up this morning I had no idea I'd spend a chunk of change today...I had no intention of spending over $50. I wanted to get Neko a new puppy bed (didn't get one), a toilet brush (chucked out the old one but haven't picked up a new one yet), and a pair of walking shoes (Luckily I was able to find a pair of those). We ended up booking rail passes for Italy, grabbed a delicious brunch at the Urban Diner (initially I was upset that they wouldn't be serving lunch until 2 but was ecstatic with our order), bought a t-shirt and water bottle at MEC, then proceeded to Mexx where the swiping of the credit card hurt a little bit! Bruce laughed at me cuz I had troubles spending some money on clothes but last week I was talking about buying a Smart Car! Yeah ok...sometimes I don't completely make sense, but that's one of my quirks that makes me so loveable! I'm trying to practice for Italy and embrace the cha-ching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment