Thursday, April 28, 2011

So Tired...

I suck at blogging. Perhaps it'll be easier when my spirits pick up, when it warms up, when it stops raining and snowing for Pete's sake! Maybe when I redesign my craft room I'll have a renewed interest in sharing meaningless thoughts with you! No, their not meaningless, obviously they mean something if I've thought them. I'm just so tired. I think too much. I worry too much. It's like I can't turn my brain off (keep that to yourself smart a**)! It's almost like being at the edge of spring is like starting a new year and making resolutions - I'm going to get organized, I'm going to eat healthier, I'm going to menu plan...it's just that spring is so slow getting here! Do you dare pack away the warmer clothes? I'm just so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment