Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gotta Love the Cold!

Saw something on my way in today that made me smile...something that you'd only see and appreciate if you lived in a cold climate like we do! There was this older couple walking down the street, holding mittens! Not holding a pile of mittens in their hands but holding each other's mitten-laden hand! They weren't even gloves where you could intertwine your fingers - mittens! Made me smile.

I don't know if it's because I started to blog that I've got this continuous internal dialogue going on in my head or if it's because I started to blog that I'm paying more attention to this continuous internal dialogue that's always been there but whatever the reason, I'm enjoying it. It's like having a conversation with a friend I've known all my life. I think I'm going to get to know this friend a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment